Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Viking Longship


 This is my Viking Longship that I built in 2012. I have used lances for oars and I have a drummer so that the oarsmen can row to the beat.

When I put fire in the mouth of the dragon, I used a four times one brick with two pairs of studs and put a jumper plate on it. Then I put the fire on the jumper plate. The jumper plate is a two times one brick with one stud in the middle. It's good for centring things.

But I think the most difficult thing was that my siblings kept on breaking it, and no matter how hard I tried to stop them, they still kept on breaking it.

When I built my viking chief I used a special one times one brick and put horns on it.

I built this with kingdoms lego and mixed lego.


Written by Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment